Sunday, March 14, 2010

What a weekend!~

This weekend seems like the most tiring weekend of all. Ok, the most productive I would say if you do not consider studying. Basically, after the mid-posting exams I did not study AT ALL!!!!! Had to finish up my discussions for my case write-up and send it in to our supervisor, then all I wanted was a break. And yea, I totally got that one this week.

Oh, my little sister's back! Hahahaha.. After 10 days in boarding school, I finally picked her up from school. She is going to have a one week holiday. I never knew the roads in KL could be so congested, so I decided to leave home at 11. Mind you, I had the mid-posting exams at 3pm the same day!!! At the highway there was no traffic at all. Everything was ok till I reached..... erm... I'm not so sure which road!! Haha. So finally, a 30 minute journey was transformed into a one hour journey instead! But thankfully she was already able to leave school when I arrived. So it was a blessing in disguise. I suppose.

Do I look like I could be a mamma????? To a 16 year old? Urgh, that was what adik's friends asked her. Maybe it was because normally only mammas do the picking up, registering and so on. Haha. Something for me to learn how to be responsible though. And I'm happy :)

That night I went to watch the boys from my class playing futsal. Apparently adik and kakak went out to watch a movie in KLCC, so I had no company at home. Later, I hung out with Amar, my 'cousin'. Haha. Amar and I goes a long way, since SPM years. Lolz. He's such a good friend, but a mean one too :P Anyway, he's leaving in September 'I think' as he's a student in IMU and is under the twinning programme. It's been a while since I hung out with him.

Saturday adik, Ammar, Amar, Fifi, Miza and I went to Ikea for lunch!!!!! Ngeeeeee... me love it! We also went shopping for adik's books and spent like RM**0 for it!!!! OK, there goes my wallet. 'Mummy!!!! I want REFUND!!!' Adik wanted to watch Alice in Wonderland but it was full so we just hang out at the Kopitiam, went around at the Curve, Ikano, Ikea and Cineleisure.

And guess what??? We bumped into Bella and Fido!!!! Haha. Bella is adorable as always, Fido, you look thinner!! Not eating well in Seremban are you???

Today I'll be sending off adik to the airport. Her flight to Kelantan is at 1.40. Ammar's leaving to Terendak, Amar not coming today, wallclimbing tomorrow. So I guess I'll have my own sweet time to tidy up my room and do some chores I've been procrastinating. But I think I'm tired. Maybe I'll get a good nap first. It's gonna be the 5th week of my posting next week, and I have to start to be really studying!!! Gosh!

No comments: