Sunday, March 21, 2010

Summer Love and Autumn Goodbyes

He came into your life when you least expected it. Just with one smile your heart melts and you dream of being in his arms forever. But you're too shy to make the first move, or you doubt that it could last. Keeping the feeling to yourself.

What happens next?

He approaches you, says I and you gave your sweetest smile. The next thing you know you've having ice cream with him, laughing like there is no other day you would be happier.

Your feelings grow stronger and you think to yourself, "He is the one." One day, he said those words. 3 words, 8 letters, and you fell into his spell.

But he had to leave. Summer was almost over, Autumn peeking through.

You wonder if he'll come back. You shed your tears. He holds your hand and locks his eyes upon yours. He said, "Wait for me." And you nodded your head, allowing tears to stream down your rosy cheeks.

You waited. Days, weeks, months, years.

Will he come back? Is it worth the wait? Is love enough?

You don't know.

And you cry once more..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.