Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kids and Everything Else

Currently in peadiatrics posting, honestly, I'm loving it. I was always fond of children, finding myself lost in their world. Sometimes I wonder how would it feels like when there is nothing there to be worried about, when everything is just about playing, laughing and crying. But you don't cry because your heart hurts. you just cry because you're hurt, literally, or you don't get a toy that you want.

It breaks my heart to see kids in pain, especially when they smile at me as I examine them. They're so cute, why do they need to suffer so much. When I touch a newborn baby who is just a few days old, I feel so calm that all my problems fade away.

I was under so much stress these few days, my adik crying everyday wanting me to pick her from her new school. Oh, she just registered into boarding school. I really hope she'll like it there. Yes, it need time to adjust, and I believe she will.

I also have some none-issue stuff that bothered me these days. In the end, it's just me again, right? So why bother.

I've been playing around so much in this posting, and next week is already mid-posting exam. Oh, kill me now!!!!!!

I'm getting a new nephew!!!!! Yay!!!!

Any plans next week, oh I know, wall climbing - AGAIN! Having so much fun with Nina, Syaz, Amar, Ammar, Fifi and Ferdi :)

Maybe I should stop here and start with my case writeup. And I also have reflection diary and LOADS to study!!!!!!!





Current location - Melaka.
Everyone's here. I mean, most of us. Mama, Kak Anje, Aty, Bapak. My parents are also back for the weekend. Haih. Seeing my sister cry in boarding school really made me worry. Anyway, I realize that I too sometimes still cry when I'm homesick. Guess it's normal after all. Thanks - YOU for reminding :P

My India trip was awesome, will update more about it later :) and Taj Mahal was magnificent!!!! Just love it!!!

Iqah, I miss you!
Eri, need to see you!!! 911!!!
Syai & Mel, yes, now you can treat me for dinner and lunch.


Need to get in the study mood. Haih.. :(

No comments: