Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I hate you... Not..

I don't hate you, not anymore and I never did, I think. It's just that sometimes I feel sorry for you, living in denial and confusion which will in the end consume yourself and those close to you. You try to hide what you feel, not realizing that it shows even more, and you try to act like nothing happens when the truth is, and it’s not even close. You shut yourself from the world, trying to blame each and every other person but yourself. Have you not realize that there are people who care sincerely, without asking for anything in return. Or maybe if you had the courtesy, all you can do is show a little act of gratitude. A smile each day, a simple act of kindness. Will it kill? Maybe not. It won’t even make someone to fall in love with you, it takes more than that. Boundaries are everything, you need to know your limit, act what you are and be yourself. Don't ever pretend, trying to take advantages upon people who actually helped you in some way or another. Without them, you won't be the person you are standing today. I may mean nothing to you, just another person that may cross your path in life, and maybe one day you'll even forget who I am. But it doesn't matter, it means nothing. Leaving is my middle name, I'm born to do that. But the memories will stay, what you did will linger on, till it fades with the dust of time. And each time I look at you, each time your eyes settles down on mine, I will remember what happened that day. I will never forget what you did, what you said. But someday it will only be a distant memory that will be laughed upon. I still care, don't ever say I did not. It was just not meant to be, not even in a different lifetime. Things are not just a smooth sail through a calm ocean. You ask me to say the words I can never find myself to say, no, I cannot. How could I do that when it is not my right? I don't want things to get ugly, no. I want things just to be as it was before. You asked me if I like you. Yes, I do, I like you a lot. But will it change anything? No. So stop pretending that you are such saint, be a person who would stand for their belief and what they feel. Maybe it’s the most important part of all, to just be you. I respected you, don’t let me lose that too. I wish I never knew you, but knowing you was and is still the best part of the episodes in my life. Thanks of one small simple episode you brought to me and brought sunshine to my life, even if it was just for a split second. I hope one day you'll fine the one who will shine in your life forever.

2 comments:

Adibah said...

Nana..i like to read what u had written in this part..

NaNa XD said...

Adibah: tqx!~ hehe...