Monday, December 14, 2009

Night..

The sun sets leaving the sky dark without a single star. The moon is too shy to shine, hiding behind the clouds. It's getting late.

Tik Tok.. Tik Tok.. Tik.. Tok..

Time passes by, as I stare at the ceiling, wishing that the darkness would somehow consume me, let me sleep in my own lullaby created for my own pleasure. A tune that only I would know, and I would close my eyes to. But the clock is still ticking and I am still awake, not being able to drift into even a moment of comfort.

Sigh.

Will Romeo be forever with his Juliet? Or will he just die in vain?

"Even if you're not meant to be mine, I'll be watching over you, guide you silently, not too near, not too far, I'll just be there"

"And catch me if I ever fall?"

"Yes."

"It means the world to me"

In the mood for movies and novels, but I don't have any idea on any specific one yet. Maybe it'll help me get to sleep, perhaps? But the lights in the room has been switched off, my bed has been made. Maybe a bowl of maggie *winks* Haha. No midnight snacks!!! Hushh.. Haha

Owh, really random, I am, am I?

Anyway, tomorrow is the first day of Internal Medicine. I hope it's gonna be smooth. I do not wish in falling asleep in classes, ward rounds or as such. Should be able to get a grip by tomorrow I hope :)

I can still hear Luqman's voice singing Fireflies. I miss you!

Googling? Haha. Is there even such a word? Perhaps it should be Google-ing. Yea, sounds the same anyway.

Adorable how kids could be, they just take you out from your current reality and let you be in their zone, where everything is simple. Last night there was a really cute little girl on board. Sara. What a coincidence. In all pink and Hello-Kitty theme, about.. 3-4 years old. Now I really miss Sara Aqeela.

Lalalalala.... Maybe I should try singing myself to sleep. Starting... Now!

*Good Luck*

No comments: