Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My favourite time of year

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! Haha.. I don't really celebrate Christmas as in really celebrate it, but somehow, it is my favourite time of the year. With all the holidays and free Fridays, how could it not be?

I just love the carols and Christmas songs. They really take be back to a time when nothing matters, just what was there and then. I miss being a school kid, I miss being a child, the feeling of innocence and all that is left to do is play, play, play. I spent most of my childhood years in the UK, and I can still remember sleeping early on Christmas Eve, waking up to see our stockings filled with gifts. White Christmas was the best! We would spend hours playing with snow until our hands turn numb and we can't stop smiling as our faces has been frozen! And mummy will call us back to the house to have some hot chocolate. What easy life was then.

All I want for Christmas is you...~ Lalala.. This is aside from Jingle Bells and Silent Night, my favourite-mature-Christmas song.

My weekend is basically fully booked anyway...
1. Movies
2. Karaoke?? But no one's here :(
3. Kenduri in Seremban? Still not sure if I am going or not
4. Case write ups
5. A whole day of class with Dr. Rafizi, Dr. Shuhaila & Dr. Zul.

I have seen Iqah yet, haven't call her yet. Haih. But it's already pass 10 and she is still in recovery, maybe I'll call her tomorrow. I'm sorry honey. But I will always be praying for you!! Get well soon and I'll bring you around, okay dear?

Tomorrow PMR result will be out. Good luck Adik! You've done you're best, all you have to do now is just pray hard, really hard! I love you!

Oh. Oh. I've also treated myself to Leona Lewis's latest album - Echo. The songs were amazing! I listen to it every time I'm in the car! To the hospital, back from hospital... It made my day.

Today we had CCP for the first time as the medical group, I am quite relieved and happy to be the first group. I think the presentation was ok, and the co-operation given by the group was just marvelous! Tomorrow we'll be having BST and classes till late evening before we are allowed to enjoy our loooooooong weekend. I want to go to Pavilion, they say the decorations are charming!

Kakak's in love.. Lalala.. Hahahah... *random*

I want to go to India!! Mama's going there for Pretty's wedding during CNY. Can I go? Please please please.. Pretty please.. With cherries and chocolates on top! =)

1 comment:

Aida :) said...

haha, thnxx! >.< wish me luckk!

I like the Kakak's in love part :P:P