Thursday, December 17, 2009

Doubts.

I've been having doubts about a lot of things lately, unable to determine if I am doing the right thing or not. That's just the beginning to the not-so-interesting chapter of whether to do things or not, leave it or not, say it or not... and the list goes on and on.

How can notebooks be sold out????? Urgh!!!! I only have my eyes set on that one, and that one only! Yes, no exchange to another will do. And yes, I am VERY picky in this!

Tomorrow we'll be having our VERY-short-answer-question test/quiz. It's only going to be the fourth day in Internal Medicine and we already have a test! Well, it is very vast and 8 weeks is never going to be enough.

Seriously considering to go and visit Sara. Maybe I need that pause after all this while.

It's going to be a long weekend. I can't wait. Since I'll be staying in PJH for the next one month, I have to make plans according to that. Iqah is going to be operated again next week, thinking of clearing my schedule to visit her. I really hope that she heals fast and be able to do some crazy stuff with us!

Had a really great time tonight. Thank you!~

Jet lag's wearing off. That's good, isn't it?

No comments: