Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just.

Yet, another sleepless night. I tried my best, tossing and turning in my bed, but nothing helps. Maybe the stress of today makes it worst. I don't know. I'm just tired of the mind games that are endless, that strangulate and leave you suffocating with no tint of mercy.

Games have to stop eventually, and honestly, I don't care about winning or losing, because I'm not even in it. I just don't care.

Was browsing some facebook profiles and found the sweetest video dedicated from a bestfriend to her bestfriend on her 22nd birthday. What touched me the most was the words put together, might not be long and elaborate, but it was perfect.

I kinda remember a wall post from my bestfriend..

We might lead different lives, being too busy to entertain the people around us. But it doesn't mean that we forget. It just takes time.

Friendship to me is more than just a blooming flower, it's the sun that will shine when you are in your deepest sorrow and the fire that burns the spirit in you.

I miss my best friends.

Doing the right thing takes courage and strength. Maybe I'm just too tired for it.

I miss you. Sigh~

Lalalalala. Singing myself worked last night. Will it work tonight??

No comments: