Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tsunami

Today I finally watched a movie after more than two whole months.Why??

1. It was Ramadhan.. so.. erm.. trying to turn over a new leaf
2. I was in Nilai the whole time!!!! *almost*

Well, today is officially my last day in Nilai, and I am grateful for it. Firstly, I will update about what happened more later in a separate post, and I also need to update about Abang My's wedding. OwMG, it was awesome. But first, let me continue about the most wonderful movie I just watched.

Everyone knows what happened back then in 2004, but no one will ever know the grief and sorrow that the family members faced. It was definitely hard for them, hundred thousands of lives, gone in just a few minutes. How can it be, when you are so happy and at the peak of your life, then sudenly everything is gone.

This story is really moving and motivating. Definitely. I like the story line, it is almost just like something Yasmin Ahmad or Khabir Bhatia will make. Really.

I have so much to tell, which one to start?? Haha.. Maybe later I won't even have the time to update. Figures.

No comments: