Friday, October 30, 2009

Beautiful..

Sometimes it brings me pleasure to please other people, thinking about their pain and suffering breaks my heart. I would to my very best try to give the best hospitality to anyone I could entertain, anyone who would need my help and anyone I could help.

Seeing patients everyday as a part of my medical training really gave me the opportunity to have compassion and passion to care. A girl asked me if I could be her sister as she was the only child, with a smile on my face I said yes. We are all brothers and sisters and it is a responsibility to help each other.

Life is beautiful.

Yesterday I went swimming in the sea next to our chalet with my friends. The water was warm, and calming, really helped me to sleep well after some incidents that really hurt me. Haih. It's difficult. Yes, it is. For me.

Don't smoke! STOP smoking! Last night an old man walked into the emergency department complaining of shortness of breath. He was and still is a chronic smoker. It breaks my heart each time he apologizes for troubling us in the emergency department. He went there with his grandson which in my opinion did not really look like he cared much. He was actually smoking in the car while his grandfather was being given oxygen to stabilize his partial pressure of oxygen.

Movies awaiting:
Jennifer's Body
This Is It
The Time Traveler's Wife

Owh, I'm in a romantic and family movie mood. Enough of gun shots for a while, okay?

I can't wait for the weekend. I need my dose of sleep and rest. Sigh, guess I will not be going back to Cyberjaya this week. Better have ultimate fun in Melaka while I still can =)

Listening to Kris Dayanti's latest song: Jangan Biarkan Cinta Menangis...

Ada kerinduan hampiri hatiku
Membawa diriku di dalam kesunyian
Kau bawa aku terbang
Dan melupakan semua masalah tentang kita

Rasa rindu ini tak pernah berlalu
Iringi langkahku mengusik di jiwaku
Kau aku bawa terbang
Dan melupakan semua masalah tentang kita

Reff:
Tak ingin aku mendengar kata berpisah darimu
Sungguh ku tak sanggup menerima kenyataan ini

Tak ingin aku mendengar kata berpisah darimu
Berikanlah aku kesempatan meyakinkan
cinta kita

Begitu ku agungkan cinta
Yang tertulis nyata di hatiku
Jangan biarkan cinta ini menangis…

I'm following a series on TV3 - Sumpah Bunian. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but Era and I seems to keep the television on 24/7 as long as we're in the room and I find the story line to get more interesting :)

Era & Bhav's going back. Me left with Wafaa, Tim and Mimi.. Come back soon!!!!!

Kak Yam, may your marriage be blessed forever.. I'm sorry for not being there tonight. I know you will definitely glow in your wedding dress. Congratulations. He must be a very lucky man to hold your heart. My doa' will always be with you =))

No comments: