Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just another day

Well yea, today is just another day when I opened my eyes. Another day where I will either going back home with a smile on my face or a frown till dawn. But hey, it's life.

Things happen for a reason, so they say. Last night I was online with a close friend, she was sad, she was hurt. Dear, I will always be here for you. I know your heart is broken, and they say time will heal. Honestly for me, time does not heal, but it makes you stronger. You learn from the past and re-live the future. Sayang, heart-breakers will one day get their hearts broken too. Trust me. And I love you.. :)

Current mood: Blur

Haha. I noticed that I am almost always blurrrrr.. Urgh, too much blood in the system, maybe?

I'm now in Cyberjaya, had classes in RC Putrajaya. I wish I could stop by PJH and visit my group mates who are there. Urgh, really miss them!!!!!!!! Will be leaving for Terendak this evening. Era reminded me not to forget her. Haha.. Tonight we will be having rounds for pre-op. It is to get cases and know the cases and study the case for the operation the next day.

I need to prepare my report!!!!! Two more to go.. And TBLs. And and and.. STUDY!

I will not be coming back *maybe* for another two weeks.

Ammar, you owe me breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm so lazy to even get up from my bed. Please get into the mood madam!

No comments: