Monday, October 26, 2009

I miss you

I am not feeling so well today, my vertigo getting worst by the minute. So I asked some medication from Dr. Azlan and was sent home by Chia. It took me a while to actually be able to take a nap as I am not used to taking naps at 10am! Huhu. Thank goodness my patient will not be entering OT until at least tomorrow. So at least I'll get a chance to assist her later. I finished off my seminar task and had a quick revision and eventually I fell asleep.

I dreamt of Sara and Kak Dian. Gosh, I miss them tremendously! I wish I could just be there, I really need someone to talk to, someone to share everything. Sara was so cute when she said 'I love you Aunty Nana' I miss that small hands holding mine, I miss the way she makes me stay and not to return to 'school'. I just miss her, them.

I just woke up. Ammar's call woke me up. Then Zubair and Chia called. Yes, I am fine, just hungry =P

I think I left my notebook in Cyberjaya. Definitely a reason to go back this weekend. Last week I had so much fun - had my dose of movie and karaoke and also SLEEP! Ok, I am not really working or staying up late ever since I was in Terendak, but to be able to sleep in my own bed really makes a difference! I brought my comforter with me now, so I will no longer be having ice-cold-sleepless-nights. Yay!

You! I miss you. (fullstop)

Currently listening to two new tracks by Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home and Mama's Song. Real nice!

Got a text message from Zu today. I miss you woman!!!

The internet connection is considerably OK. Will be having an online class with Mr. Ahmed later after Maghrib. How cool is that?? Haha.

Still a lot in my To-Study-List. Got to get things going. Mid-posting exam is just.... next week!!! I haven't even started studying the first week's seminar. Gosh, now I just realized that!!! Hope this pain in my head goes away soon. Can't stand it! Need to study lah. Urgh!!

I miss home too =(

No comments: