Saturday, October 17, 2009

One Week in Surgery

Hello peeps. It's been quite some time since I've updated my blog. Have been busy with the Surgery Posting, currently attached to Putrajaya Hospital. I'll be going to Terendak this Sunday for three weeks. Then the posting will be continued in Putrajaya Hospital.

Going to Terendak is not really an issue, my grandmother is there in Melaka. But it is devastating to have to split up the group! We've been so close during the whole Public Health posting in Sepang, and suddenly it will only be the 10 of us leaving the rest behind. Yes, we will be rotating the attachment site, but it is SAD!!!!!

I will definitely miss Syaz, traveling around and talking about boys, Ishani and her sweet voice, Zubalqiah and her giggles, Rusha oh just how she cares, Salasiah the way she is so sweet, Hamidah and her non-respondent-ness, Omar just how he makes everyone laugh, Zaizul and his way of controlling things, Farid with the advices, Hafiz with all the chit chat; and last but not least Ilyas and his blur-ness.

Well, then who will I be leaving to Terendak with???

Wafaa, Tim, Era, Mimi, Bhav, Chia, Abe, Zubair and Firdaus.

Haha.. definitely seems like a group up to some mischievous projects and stuff =P

I will be staying in Melaka for the next three weeks. Haha. Have promised the girls to go shopping and movie-ing. Hope time flies fast and I will be back here again. *Sigh*

Anyway, I'm waiting to go to several open houses. Think my ride is here. Ngeh.

2 comments:

zubalqiah said...

dear nana,

i'm going to miss you too!
give me a ring when you are free.
keep me updated ok!hehe

anyhoos, take care!

xoxo

NaNa XD said...

Hey Zu!!! yup2, will definitely call u.. internet here is CRAZY, so i guess wont be on9 for some time.. take care k dear :)

xoxo