Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last moments of 2008....~

When I look back into a whole year that has just passed, it seems like time it was just yesterday that I celebrated the dawn of 2008 with my friends from Sunway college. Time seems to pass by so fast I couldn't even have time to sit and think about what I have been through, to evaluate and reflect myself about the times that has passed. It seems like you really have to live the moment, each and every second of life must be lived to the fullest.

2008 will be a year where I have learned a lot of things, discover new things, make mistakes and learning from them. I can't summarize this whole year in just a few sentences, so I would like to share bits and pieces of my 2008 with all of you.... Pictures do say a thousand words...

























Time that has passed can never be turn back. Goodbye 2008, welcome 2009... 2008 will definitely be missed, 2009 will never promise happiness, nor has it said to be a year of sadness. It will bring much mysteries and wonders that awaits to be discovered....

No comments: