Friday, December 12, 2008

Dubai, home at last...

It was 3.30 am when kakak and I arrived at Dubai International airport. The pilot had announced that we were a bit early than scheduled so we lazed around the airport as we know mummy and daddy will only be there in a while. Well, weird things do happen, and sometimes you meet people you least expect at the most weird places.
Try to imagine being more than 5000km away from your college and out of nowhere you see a familiar figure across the room. It was really something extraordinary to actually see one of my juniors from CUCMS. Funny, as I never expected to see anyone, not here though. And since I never talked to her before, the washroom was where we exchanged numbers and names. LOL =P .. Natasya was really nice, hope to be able to hangout with her in Dubai.
So now I am happily home in Dubai with the whole family. It's fun to see everyone so happy chatting around and about. The first day here we went to Dira City Centre and *erm* not really sure what the other place was called to buy some stuff before we go to Turkey. OMG, I just can't wait to get on the plane!~
Anyways, will update about Turkey and Istanbul soon =)

No comments: