Sunday, December 28, 2008

Eyes, a path to the soul...~



Someone once told me that you cannot lie when you look into someone's eyes. Maybe that concept still could be applied in the past, now we see more cold-hearted liars looking right into their victim's eye and trying to convince them about the so-called truth which was never even real.

I remember when I was in Istanbul, Haziq kept on taking photos of eyes. Aida said he had a 'thing' for eyes, so mind him. I would rather say his pictures were amazing and I've never seen my eyes in that point of view yet.


Could you really tell something just by blinking your eyes? Or could you give a cold shoulder, a harsh look or an annoyed expression just by looking at someone? I guess you could. Some people seem to understand others just by looking into their eyes.


Eyes cannot lie.

I think it is true. Even how good you are, even how hard you try to lie, you just can't do it when you look into someone's eyes, what more the eyes of the person you love the most. Eyes are definitely the path to someone's soul, the key to the heart, the route to break all the secrets that lies deep within.

My eyes are still young eyes, much haven't been seen, a lot haven't been explored.

I would just like to be grateful to have a pair of eyes to appreciate the beauty of this world...~

3 comments:

Faidhi(FyD) said...

I bet i can lie wit my eyes! :P hahaha 0_o

NaNa XD said...

Fyd.. can you?? really?? LOL =P

Faidhi(FyD) said...

yeap! ive had tons of practise. Specially kat skolah..
~_~ < i use these eyes when i dnt wnt ppl to get near me.
^_^ < pretendin to be happy
O_o < hypnosis...
p_q < when im expected to be sad
and i hv loads more...bleh bwat buku klau nk!