Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stay Safe

Yesterday while I was working mummy told me that there was an earthquake in Dubai.

I immediately had palpitations and chills running down my spine. Even though mummy said everything was okay and that it lasted only for a few minutes, I was scared to death.

You see, I haven't been staying with my parents for a long, long time. And I hate the feeling of distance. I hate distance, as it brings uncertainties and doubtfulness. I don't know if mummy is really telling the truth or if she is hiding the real situation from me.

I am really grateful that nothing happen. I want my parents to be able to be with me when I deliver my baby, to be able to look into the eyes of their first born grandchild and see Baby grow up, go to school and everything else.

I miss my parents, mummy and daddy, and five times a day I would kneel before God, praying for their safety and comfort, and for us to be reunited again as a family in summer.



No comments: