Friday, April 12, 2013

Emotionally Abused

I don't understand people who simply scolds for no reason, just because he/she is at a higher rank than others. I understand that some people get disappointed when the people under them are unable to perform as expected, but life itself is a learning process and we will never stop learning till the day we die.

Sometimes I wonder if these people have a past so traumatising till they have to let it out on others. It looks like they have gone through a lot, or just simply unsatisfied with life, which to me is sad.

Is it fun to be hated, to be avoided? I wonder this too. I don't understand the joy in hurting others, I really don't. Sometimes we don't hate our work, we just hate the people we're working with. And I honestly think that it is a big sin to be changing someone's niat from helping other people at work to just surviving the day.

I know that there are a lot of people like this around. But I pray hard so that I wont become one of them.







No comments: