Friday, February 8, 2013

Seeing You

So for my pregnancy, I've finally booked myself and got the pink book :) The whole process was smooth and the doctor was really REALLY nice! She was the one who delivered Sara 8 years ago! It was really fun chatting to her.

After a short consultation, she brought me to the ultrasound machine to scan the baby. For the first time I saw the tiny hands and tiny feet moving, I felt like crying. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, Subhanallah! And I can't feel any luckier to have this experience. It definitely makes me want to see my baby even more!

I know it is still really early and I will have to go through many-many weeks and months before finally being able to hold little baby in my arms, but I'm already really excited.

O Allah, please ease me going through this. I know I can always count on you :)

No comments: