Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baby Bump!

Whenever I mention to someone that I'm pregnant for the first time, they will look at me with disbelief and ask one of the two questions:

1. But why does it look like you're losing weight?
2. You're kidding, right?

Ending my first trimester very soon, my bump doesn't really look like a baby bump, but more like something that you'll have after a buffet dinner! I call myself buncit all the time and Farid will be "that's the baby, sayang." LoL. It's really fun to see him excited like that all the time.

I don't have a tummy and have always been bragging about it to Farid, so once I found out that I was pregnant, I looked into the mirror almost every day to see if my tummy has grown! Haha.

No one can tell if I'm pregnant now, bot even when I wear my polo T! And my weight has been static all along.

Tomorrow I'll be doing my booking at the hospital, and see my baby! Can't wait!!! I know it's still very early to determine the gender, but whatever it turns out to be, I'm grateful!

For the short term, I'm looking forward to have a baby bump! Hahahah. It's weird I know but I want to have that "feeling."

Good thing for me is that I can still eat, , though I do demand certain meals sometimes. Haha.

Can't wait for tomorrow! And to look like this...

No comments: