Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fruit Juice!

Since Farid found out about the baby, he was all about "do this, do that, eat this, don't eat that" and I had to gave up on the one thing I love the most - Maggie :( But oh well, for the sake of my unborn child, I would succumb to anything. How selfless I am! Hahahah. But Farid promised once all the vital organs are developed I can ear Maggie - sometimes. That's good enough!

One thing for sure is that Farid makes sure that I have all my daily nutrients. Well I guess this is what you get by marrying a doctor. He doesn't care about the morning sickness and will go "my baby will starve, my baby will be hypo" when I don't want to eat. Lucky I know, my baby and I, but sometimes I wish I could just sleep rather than eating. It is tiring, this whole pregnancy progress, and I am still juggling to keep balance.

But since I was pregnant, one thing for sure that I get everyday is fresh fruit juice and milk! Hehehehe. Farid says its good for the baby's skin and brain :) heee. I'm not like kakak who is always on her toes with fruit milkshakes and all, but since I've been having this little one, that is the only thing that has been constantly shoved down. Maybe because I don't really like to eat a fruit whole except for mangoes and some other fruits. Hehe.

On our way to JB we spotted this! So colourful!!!!!! :)

No comments: