Monday, October 10, 2011

Cute! =)

I skyped with Sara yesterday. She was unwell for a week, and now she's back on track! How she replied me was so cute!

Me: Sara, you can't eat ice cream or drink any cold drinks, okay?
Sara: Okay, I am learning to pour hot water by myself
Me: Good, but you will have to be careful okay?
Sara: I will be careful *smiling*
Me: If it is difficult, ask mummy to help you
Sara: If you are here, you can help me, isn't it Aunty Nana? *batting eyelashes*

oh God I miss her SO much!

Then she read me a book - how to grow a pumpkin

Sara: .... reading.... Then when you are here we can grow them together and make a nice lantern. I miss you. When are you coming back??

Before I hung up

Me: I need to go now, tomorrow I have school and I need to sleep. I'll skype with you again next week.
Sara: Okay, make sure you come back and talk to me again. I want to continue playing doctors
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sara: A nurse!


Hahahahah. Cute right?


Sigh, I really miss her. And I hope she'll be well. Autumn is approaching, and then winter. I wish I could go to her whenever I want to, but that won't be possible. For now, seeing her on skype is among the best times of my week =) Love you dear.



Anyway, on Saturday I went to Adik's Malam Gemala Puteri at Mandarin Oriental. Aty and I wore the suit we made for Kakak's engagement, so we look the same! Haha. I'll upload the pictures once I get it ok?

I miss high school. It was different then. If only, I can turn back time. Sigh.


No comments: