Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nine Lives

As usual, I'm a huge fan of TV series. Being home alone, I guess I really have nothing better to do than just continue to stream my YouTube or whatever websites that would help me watch the series online.

Currently my usuals are on break, so I'm on Pretty Litter Liars :) a really nice show though some of my friends think otherwise. Oh well, better to have it than nothing to pass time, right?

Currently I'm watching another two series along with PLL

The nine lives of Chloe King

It's about some mystical creatures that lives among human but could never be together, or something like that -.- .. Oh well, the guy, Alek is cute and I think Chloe is adorable though there are times when I would just strangle her!!!!

It is episode 9 this week :) and I am so looking forward for Alek and Chloe to be together. He's so cute, if you don't want to be with him, can I have him instead? Lol.


Switched at Birth

I've just watched a few episodes of this series. Rather depressing, but kinda nice. Been trying to finish till the current episode, but I end up doing something else instead.

It's about two girls who were accidentally switched at birth. As usual, one is from a freaking rich family and the other is..... Just okay. So the drama and the trouble comes in and so on. It's a light watch tho. :) it is nothing like the other series where I'd wait for hours just to watch it. It is the 'if I have tim' shows :)




Can't wait for next month.

Questions discussed in Oxford that are yet to be answered:
1. Is Blair pregnant?
2. Is it Chuck's baby?
3. What is really happening to Serena's cousin?
4. And the list goes on and on....

Yes, I know that you would think I had nothing better to talk about in Oxford than Gossip Girl, but almost all students in Oxford watches it! Makes me feel belonged during the formal dinner we had :) hehehe

And yes, waiting for Vampire Diaries and Glee as well.

Will Glee 3D be any good? If only school reopened in July I would've stayed for the concert! :(





Anyway, I'm done with my second posting.

Next week will be super eventful.
1. Going to surgeryyyyyyy!!!!!!
2. Almost Eid!
3......

I'll update about the third event soon okay? Just wish me luck and pray for the best.

Reunions coming up! I miss my college + school days so much! Everyone have change, a lot. And yet the world is still going round, and life is still going on.

And me? Life is good :) Alhamdulillah


Appreciate Ramadhan while it is here. May it bring change to all :)

No comments: