Friday, August 26, 2011

Holiday + Raya Shopping Spree

I never thought this day would come. Holidays! Hahaha. Such and exaggeration, but that was how I felt as I was talking to Era about the raya and holiday plans made for this one week holiday. I've finished my PMD and PMS this week, which means I'm only kept with EMB writeup and studying to do.

Mummy called asking for the lost of ingredients I would want her to buy to make our raya goodies. Hehe. Got the recipe from mama, and excited to try it out!

Anyway, part of my to do list is to go blog hopping again. Been ages since I've read other people's writings and I kinda miss it :( . That is IF I have time. A lot of other things to do during this one week, please don't pass by too fast! Huuuu.. Need to read update from Miss Wafaa and Vivy, haih, I'm so out of date these days!

And today, is the day for my raya shopping. I will finally stroll through the stores to find a nice outfit to be worn on Eid. Excited? You bet. Thankfully grizzly will drive, and I won't have to worry about the massive traffic in KL. Please be nice to me later, okay?

And yes, a date with Era later. :)



A friend of mine just got her heart broken. And the excuse was because she's too good for him? *me am puzzled* but he said he loves her. And now he's on his knees begging her to come back.

My advice?

Love is not enough. Sometimes you love someone so much that you will be so vulnerable to that person, and your heart will bleed for the smallest things. And when something keeps on bleeding, it will heal with fibrous tissues and scars, and you can never be the same again. Your heart wont have enough blood, end up in tissue ischaemia and necrosis. =p Don't hang on too much on love, as heart changes. Don't assume things will get better, they won't. You deserve much more than that. Besides, we're not that desperate. And promises are to be kept even it is not spoken of anymore. :)

And you, please leave her alone, or I'll shove my fist down your throat. I know you'll be reading this anyway.

Be strong Sayang. Love you to bits! Call me, okay?

No comments: