Monday, January 4, 2010

Things That Matter Most

Ever been a workaholic? Or seen one? Ever been a diligent student who only thinks of the next thing in the textbook? Or the bookworm who does not even care about what's happening around them? Ever been the nerd in class who only gets attention from the teachers, isolated from the normal crowd? Ever felt like you're disconnected from the real world, being brought to a dimension where no one and nothing else matters, and what's left to take care of is only yourself.

Then one day you wake up and realize that it is too late to do things you were suppose to do, say things you were supposed to say. Sometimes, an incident could be life-changing, it could influence your view to the world.

Anyway, Happy New Year 2010 to all!! =) I know I know.. It's a bit late for the wish, but, whatever. Haha.

Now it's time to reveal my New Year resolution:

1.......
2......
3.......

Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe I'll just go with the flow, enjoy every second that passes by.

It's already my last week in Putrajaya Hospital for Internal Medicine. Next week I'll be going to Terendak for another 3 weeks before My final exam for this block. We're having mid-postings this week, I suppose. Had a new student to join us in the class. He's a final year medical student from UCD. So smart. When we told him how we were mesmerized by him, being able to answer all the questions, he simply said that one day we'll get there and we will be able to answer just like him. Hope so..... Fingers crossed!!!

No comments: