Friday, January 22, 2010

Cute devils

I'm in Melaka right now, but not in Terendak. I'm at my dad's hometown in Bertam Malim. It's been some time since I came, last week I dropped by, but just for a couple of hours. I just love being here, especially when my cousin's children are home, they are just sooooooo adorable. But they can be devilicious too!

Nana jr: Aunty Nana, if you but us chocolates, you have to buy for all of us! If not, we will fight and cry.

Sigh. I asked them if they wanted to come with me to seven eleven to grab some stuff, and all three of them wanted to come!!!!

Me: Hey, Aunty Nana's going for a trip tomorrow.

Acip: Trip????? YES!!!!!!

Haha, now, I am NOT bringing them to A Famosa wetlands. I'll die of tiredness chasing them around!!!!!

Huda: I want to ride the big bike! Aunty Nana, let's go home.

Me: No dear, I'm sleeping here, you can come and play tomorrow.

Huda: NO!!!! COME WITH ME!!!!!

Haha. Huda's the youngest of all three. She can understand our words well, but it takes time to understand what she was saying.

Now they're back in their house which is in another housing area, leaving me free for the night. But their mother said that they will be coming tomorrow as she has to go to work.

Now, how am I to escape to go to A Famosa???? LOLzz..

But anyway, I love them. Being with them makes me... ME. The honesty when they kiss my cheeks and the concern when they cannot find me anywhere in sight is just simply adorable!!!!!

1 comment:

Ad- said...

7E..
fav place to buy nescafe during xm week..

ngeh!