Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's just a state of mind

I'm just an ordinary girl, trying to figure out what's the right thing to do in life. No, it's not easy. Sometimes you make decisions that you regret, yet you still have to move on. It's not just a mistake on a piece of paper that could be wiped away with an eraser, leaving the mess unnoticed.

I've met a lot of people in my life, yet I find it hard to put my trust in them anymore. More, I find it hard to trust myself, my instincts, my judgments. I find my mind cheating me each time when I start to put my trust in people.

Sincerity is a non-issue that should never be discussed by anyone. How would you know if someone is sincere towards you or not? Don't you dare to point out that issue, just because you seem better than other people, just because people like you more. Basically, do not do onto other what you do not want others to do onto you.

Everyone has sins, I have sinned before, and I will definitely sin again. I am not perfect, neither are you. What makes you so superior, or so you think? Just because you're accepted in the community you are in right now, does not mean you will always be accepted. It means nothing.

I may be strong on the surface, but not all the way through. I have done mistakes, and so have you.

Please stop judging others, you do not have the right.

Maybe it's my lesson, my turn to learn that people are not really what they seem on the outside, to know who people really are.


But what do I care about people's perception. They can say anything they want, turn the whole world away from me, but they will never be in my shoes. And I believe that one day, I will find others who will really understand.

It's just a state of mind. Positive thinking will always be good, negative will always get you back in the end. Why should I be thinking about things that hurt when I don't have to? I have to stop myself.

Again - I am NOT perfect. So do note expect me to forgive, as if nothing has happened. Don't expect me to be the same old me I was before. But surely, I can act as if nothing has happened, well, others can, sure I can too. I can try to close the gap. But don't expect me to take the step all the way. I'm not that pure.












I miss the good old days, but it may not be worth it.~

No comments: