Friday, April 3, 2009

My new look!

Whilst counting down for Terendak Camp, I adopted a new look...

Haha.. I honestly have no idea if this look suits me or not, but now I know that I just have to live with it.. LOL :P..

Not bad tho, takes out a few years from me.. Maybe this new look would bring me luck? I wish. I don't care anymore how I look, because what matters is that thing inside - your heart. Possessing a princess-like-look may not mean your heart is as pure as gold. I don't know. Maybe I'm changing. Everyone changes aite? Just hope it brings out the best in me.

Anyway, I'm dreading the day I'll be leaving to Terendak. To everyone out there, do wish me luck! Please, I need all the luck I can get!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, good luck!

NaNa XD said...

Haha.. Thanks Helmi.. counting down.. 6 hours before I leave! LOL;P .. Anyway, how's my new look?? hehe