Saturday, May 28, 2011

In Love


When you're in love, the world revolves around you and only you. You care not of other people around you. All you think of, you dream of is about the person you love with all your heart.

So what if you fall in and out of love?

Love is not perfect, and it can never stand alone. Love is to be shared, to be felt between two hearts, two souls that agrees to commit and help, support and understand each other.

When being in love, you are able to overcome all the obstacles, how big, be it. You are able to stand proud, knowing the one you love is by your side, and you are willing to do what it takes to make it happen.

But is always takes two to tango. If you dance alone, you'll end up with worn out shoes and aching feet by the end of the night.




So what happens when two people just know that they are meant to be together and wanna spend the rest of their lives in each other's arm?



Yes, yes, yes.

My sister is getting married!!!

Weeeeeeee...

I was walking at Westminster Bridge on the way to London Eye when I received her text.

It was sudden, abrupt, unexpected.

When?? July 15th


My tears filled my eyes as the fact slowly settled in. Not because I'm sad. I'm happy, I really am. But the fact that I'll be all alone, creates a huge hole in my heart.

And mind you, I'm not good with goodbyes. I've never been good with it. Never will be.


I've bought my dress for the reception. I hope kakak's wedding will be a spectacular one =)



Love is in the air!!!
hyde park spring 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhh... That pic!! It is a sweet memory for me. I wanna go back thereee!