Sunday, July 19, 2009

Half-blood of simply everything


I watched Harry Potter and the half-blood prince over the weekend. Bought my tickets through Maybank2u and definitely saving myself from all the trouble of lining up and having to watch it from the front row. First I bought 5 which was for the whole family (yes, including mummy and daddy) but apparently (I should have figured it out) my parents did not want to watch it, so I made some phone calls to any lucky person that might me there. Thank goodness Mya was there with Fitree! So we headed off to the cinema and was comfortably seating with popcorns and hot dogs in our hands =)

The first thing about this movie is that it is better than the fifth movie. I guess they really tried to put all the elements in, which was I think impossible, but I think they have put almost every important detail in it. They did miss out Dumbledore's funeral which for me would be so enchanting if they did put it (and another 30-40 minutes added =P) and also the history of Tom Riddle (how his mother fell in love with a muggle and love potion and so on). I think the only essential part they missed was that. Hemione was also more matured, not to mention Ron's snogging part with Lavender was as nauseating as it was in the book!! And I think Ginny's taller than Harry?? Apart of everything, I shall agree with Fyd, two thumbs up!

I hope the 7th movie will be better. Two movies would be able to explain everything (I have my fingers crossed for it). The 7th book is really the best of all as it explains everything that happens.

Now I'm back in Kelantan after a weekend with my family in KL. It was fun, though tiring. Family time is REALLY important for anyone, anywhere =)

No comments: