Monday, July 13, 2009

First love is not always your true love

It's been a while since I've updated here. Well, this holidays has been quite busy for me (yeah right), filled with zoo trips, reunions and ups and downs in the hospital. Yes, I have had a surgery done to remove the mass underneath my left ear, now waiting for the results if I have to go in again to cut away the superficial lobe of my parotid gland. Haiz.. I wish not.

I watched Enchanted for the zillionth time, well, usually not from the beginning but this time I got lucky enough (me so bad luck, even in the cinema pun lambat masuk.. LOLz) Well, this story is a combination of all the fairy tales in Disney, Snow White (the poison apple) Cinderella (12 midnight) Sleeping Beauty (when Narissa changed into a flaming dragon!) and lots more. Whats funny about all this was the beginning when Prince Edward met Giselle and annouced 'We shall be married in the morning' Oh that was hillarious. But that has been fed to us in movies and cartoon all this while.
This movie is different. It gives us the reality in life, about love, about friendship, happiness and everything. First love may not be our true love sometimes, but it would definitely be the one you'll remember your whole life. There are times when you meet someone new and think that he and she is 'The One', but the first love of your life will sometimes flashes back in front of your eyes out of nowhere and all you have left is a feeling of uneasy deep down in the pit of your stomach, where a huge hole has taken place and nothing in this world could ever fill it again.

Anyway, back to enchanted. I LOVE the songs!! And also the pure happiness in Giselle's eyes each time she speaks. It's magical! But it surely does give you the Disney feeling when you watch it. Although it does not really convey the normal Disney messages like happily ever after, it is still a movie worth watching for it's message, and as for me, the message is 'just keep moving on'.

1 comment:

Ad- said...

...but it will not be forgotten

ad-