Monday, March 30, 2009

What a day!

Just done with my Young Mercy 1 (YM1) project for this year - Family and Youth Carnival 2009. The FYC was held at Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam. Thank God, everything ran smoothly. Even the weather was on our side. It rained just after we were done with the closing ceremony for only 15minutes, maybe to cool us down after the extremely hot day!!

I am exhausted. Two hours of sleep was all I managed to get. Maybe some of us got even more, and maybe some didn't sleep at all!!

Fariz came!!! Yay... It was fun to see him. But Fariz, you're so bad!! Went home never tell me!! *cry*

Anyway, I don't have any pictures yet. Hope to get them soon from miss camera-girl that day yea.

Last but not least, congratulations to all members of YM1. At last, it's all done...

No comments: