Monday, February 23, 2009

ENCORE PUTERI GUNUNG LEDANG THE MUSICAL SEASON III




All good things would come to an end eventually. Last night I went to Istana Budaya with 9 of my friends to watch Tiara Jacqulina as Gusti Putri for the last time. I wanted to make this time memorable, so I spend so much time getting myself ready. Before the show, we went to Nelayan Restaurant for early dinner as we have class the next day and cannot afford to reach home too late. Even though we had our finals for Nervous System coming on Friday, everyone seemed to forget everything and focused on the show that night.

Again, I was brought to a magical world and I was mesmerized and stunned by the beauty of the songs, lyrics and script put together. Eve though I was a bit sad because the Limited Edition Soundtrack was already sold out, having the chance to actually watch PGLM again before it sets its sail for this season is really something I should be 200% grateful of.

The curtains falls and the crowd cheered as the sound of Gusti Adipati filled the auditorium. Beautiful, I thought, and also sad as it will be the last time until I can hear this tune live again.

As the show moved to the next part, more and more tears were shed. The last part where Puteri was praying for Hang Tuah to come and save her from the mountain was heartbreaking! Tiara was actually in tears, and I can hear her sobs and cry. I cried to, knowing that this is her last scene and after this I can only hear her voice singing through the CDs and my iPod.

After the show, I ran (yes, literally) to the autograph place. Again, I was thrilled as Tiara actually remembered me and wrote my name in the book!! Ah, Tiara, you are simply the best. It really feels good to actually being acknowleged by someone you really look up to, and actually getting the chance to talk to. I felt very lucky that night.

Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical is just legendary. Simply amazing, breathtaking and mesmerizing...

No comments: