Monday, February 23, 2009

Just simply something I would fight for...

I was just lazily doing my daily routine after a group discussion with my group mates - reading blogs, when I stopped at my favourite one, http://tiara-jacquelina.blogspot.com/ ... I feel that I was so lucky as there had just been a new post about 200 tickets for the encore session being released on the 18th of February starting from 9am. My sleepy eyes widened with excitement as I immediately asked my group mates if they were also interested to watch PGLM with me on the 22nd of February - the ENCORE session. My friends were surprisingly excited just as I was, so I decided to go to Istana Budaya straight after class the next day. But I changed my mind. Instead, I left class at 8.30 to actually reach Istana Budaya by 9 am and grab my tickets.

It was a smooth journey, the next day, at first when there stared to be heavy traffic in front of IJN. I was scared that the tickets would actually be sold out, so I called axcess.com to clarify. To my surprise, it was only 9.07am and the tickets left were only 77! As I was talking to the operator, she informed me that the number has reduced to 69! How could tickets for a show be more famous than this??

When I reached Istana Budaya, it was already 9.12am. I heard that the tickets left were just 45, but there was a few people in line before me. I wanted to cry, afterall, i did tried so hard to be there. Then it was my turn, and I actually managed to grab 10 tickets for the 22nd's encore show. I was elated and I felt so happy thet I would actually stand a chance to watch Tiara as Gusti Putri and meet her again!!!

No comments: