Saturday, May 10, 2014

Everything Goes Wrong

You know, those days when nothing seems to be in place to the extend you can't even keep a strand of hair at the right spot. Those days when you just feel like snuggling in, putting on loud music underneath the blankets and get lost. When you feel like no one understands you, and that you might just give up?

Today is one of those days.

Well, I am glad I have a dad who will always try to push me and put me back into place. You see, being a girl it is so nice to gossip all the time, talk about life, talk about people and what's happening around us. And most of all, it is so nice to complain, to judge and to point out fingers to everyone else. It is sad, really sad.

Today I called my mom, I complained to her about everything that happened today, in the same time blurting out angry words from my mouth. That was when my dad heard me and stopped me, and I got a nice 30minute scolding of being nice and polite.

After I hung up I made some serious thinking. What my parents say were true. I don't have to dwell, or even care about what people do or say, because as long as I know I am doing the right thing, it shouldn't matter. My dad said, people who talks bad about others, whose mouth is always filled with bad and vulgar words, and who likes to complain, even their face will be dark with negative aura.

So that's it. I'm gonna change my life and put positive vibes in it. No more complaining, no more talking behind backs, no more dwelling about mistakes. From now it is learning from mistakes, take the good, and leave the bad!! Hello new days, this is a new me, God willing 

No comments: