Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Finger Blisters

Farid was playing with my hand the other day when he noticed the blister I had on my middle finger of my right hand and he went, "What's this baby?"

My work requires me to be writing like almost 90% of the time, that is when we are not taking blood or examining patients. We have to write to document every single tiny bit that happens daily as this work deals with life and trust me, you wouldn't want to screw that up.

I've always had this habit of writing with compressing my pen against my middle finger and in the end there will be this blister that will never go away :( . I used to have this during my student days when I had to a a thousand word essay but it has been some time that it has been gone.

Oh well, I guess it would just be a part of me as long as I am working, which means a looooooong way to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perlu ke?