Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Promise of Love and Devotion

Dr. Omar and Dr. Bee's solemnisation.

6th October 2012.

Was it yesterday when I first met this wonderful girl, cried on her shoulders, listening to her stories? Was it just yesterday that we argued and fight and finally became friends again?

It sure does seem like it.

I've known Bee for five years, right from the very first day I stepped into medschool. Never will I say that our friendship has been full of roses, it has been tested multiple times, but till this very day I am proud to call her my friend.

Yesterday was another life changing and history making day in her life, she was finally reunited with the love of her life, Dr. Omar.

I can't tell you how much I love you Bee, and how much I treasure this friendship. And I wish you all the happiness in the world and hereafter.

To Omar, you're such a lucky man to hold the heart of this young lady, and I pray that your love will flourish till eternity. Take good care of her, love her and always be that person she can always count on.

Her reception is next week and I just took a few photos with my phone. Till the reception photos are up, here's what happened yesterday :))

No comments: