Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Znaesh Li Ti

Thanks to Syazz, she gave this beautiful Russian song to me... (when we were waiting for our class to start).. She wanted to show me the video clip which she said was so sad, but sadly youtube sometimes can and sometimes cannot be downloaded, so this time it cannot be downloaded, she asked me to watch it at home.. So now, here it is.........




Yes, indeed, it was SO extremely a sad video clip. Love triangle hurts, requited love hurts just as bad... I tried looking for the lyrics, but I couldn't find the lyrics in Russian.. Well I suppose none of us will even know how to read it.. So, here I give you the translation... It's a beautiful song.. enjoy!~

verse 1

i so got used to live for you, only for you...
watch the rise of the sun and hear u wake up but not next to me.
and now it's easier to breath with opened window...
and keep telling her only one thing:

hook

do u know? i was walking down the night roads
barefooted not feeling pain in feet
now his heart is in your hands,-
don't brake it and don't lose it
so you won't have to carry ashes of love in hands
down the night roads, having bleeding feet
now his pulse is in your eyes,-
don't brake it and don't lose it


verse 2

and let the gray rain knock on his window in January
even that he hugs somebody else, he still remembers me anyway
and may accidentally say my name
even though he won't say it but he still remembers me's
and the rain is pouring down so hard...
my sweet boy i'm sorry for that shiver...
with the tears in the eyes whispered quïet good bye
remember
remember

No comments: