Saturday, August 11, 2012

Packing

Tomorrow we'll be heading back to Kelantan with mummy, daddy and adik :)) and there's loads of work around the house.

This morning I managed to wash, dry and fold all our clothes and now I'm packing for tomorrow while hubby, FIL and BIL does some other stuff to the house (they just moved into this new house one week before our wedding, so there's still loads to be done by Eid)

Packing for hubby and I is not easy. I'm used to having a bag all for myself filled with my hairdryer, makeup and all those girly stuff. Now I have to make room for his stuff! Haha. But I'm still having 70% of the space anyways, so it is fine :)

How's you Eid preparation going on? Final days of Ramadhan, where the blessing is the greatest, don't waste it.

And to my friend who just had her operation done yesterday, I wish you a speedy recovery and may Allah ease your way. Be strong girl, you can do it!!! Lots of love :)

No comments: