Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick update

Guess I haven't write in here for quite some time. My exams are approaching and I am rather freaked out. The discussion have gone on well, now's the time to ensure that everything sticks in my brain to be spilled out on paper on the day of the exam day. Yikes!

We had a mock exam for microbiology OSPE and it was freakishly difficult! Well, I suppose that I should be able to answer provided I study the specimens, but since I just went into the lab blindly, haha......... you whould be able to continue that!

Need to get going with my study now. Urgh. Pray for me peeps!

Timetable for the exam
Friday - SAQ
Monday - OSPE
Tuesday - MCQ
Wednesday - OSCE
Thursday - RESULT!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa.... I'm totally freaking out!

2 comments:

milla said...

all the best!! hentam je nama microbs tuu ;p

Zamri said...

eh cepatnya result. that's good.